Please read the Getting Started topic and the other various topics on this site first before creating an issue in this project's issue queue.
Anything that falls within the scope of existing documentation or answered questions will be marked as "Closed (works as designed)" or "Closed (won't fix)".
Drupal.org Handbook Pages
There has been some amazing Drupal Community work done around integration between Drupal and the Bootstrap Framework. Additional community driven documentation can be found on the original Drupal.org handbook pages.
If you find that the documentation in these locations are inaccurate or missing, please update it yourself (all logged in users have edit capability).
Creating New Issues
Recommended reading: How To Solve All Your [Drupal] Problems
Please, search the issue queue first. DO NOT duplicate existing issues.
If you find an existing issue and the issue status is:
- Closed (fixed, duplicate, won't fix) - DO NOT re-open it. Open a new issue (unless it's "Closed (won't fix)") and reference the existing issue in the "Related Issues" field.
- Active, NR, NW, RTBC - Please update the issue accordingly, DO NOT create a new issue.
The Drupal Bootstrap issue queue IS for:
- Fixing bugs and adding new features pertaining to the integration between Drupal and the Bootstrap Framework.
The Drupal Bootstrap issue queue IS NOT for:
- Bugs/feature requests pertaining to the Bootstrap Framework itself. Use their issue queue instead.
- Custom CSS/Layout (e.g. site specific)
- LESS/SASS - Compilation errors, syntax, mixins/functions
- Modules that don't work in multiple themes. File the issue with that module. It is likely they are not using APIs properly, not following existing Coding Standards or not developing with Best Practices in mind. It is actually a rare event when it is a legitimate issue with the Drupal Bootstrap project.
The Drupal Bootstrap project and its maintainers use the
drupal.slack.com workspace to communicate in real time. Please read
the following for more information on how to the community uses this technology:
Chat with the Drupal community using Slack.
Please keep in mind though, this IS NOT a "support" channel. It's primary use is to discuss issues and to help fix bugs with the base theme itself.