Default theme implementation to display a pager.
- items: List of pager items.
The list is keyed by the following elements:
items.first, items.previous, items.next, items.last, and each item inside
items.pages contain the following elements:
- first: Item for the first page; not present on the first page of results.
- previous: Item for the previous page; not present on the first page
- next: Item for the next page; not present on the last page of results.
- last: Item for the last page; not present on the last page of results.
- pages: List of pages, keyed by page number.
- href: URL with appropriate query parameters for the item.
- attributes: A keyed list of HTML attributes for the item.
- text: The visible text used for the item link, such as "‹ previous"
or "next ›".
- current: The page number of the current page.
- ellipses: If there are more pages than the quantity allows, then an
ellipsis before or after the listed pages may be present.
- previous: Present if the currently visible list of pages does not start
at the first page.
- next: Present if the visible list of pages ends before the last page.